About Holzberg Legal
Holzberg Legal, your Global Home, is a hardworking, dedicated, and experienced law firm, fluent in both English and Spanish, located in the Greater Miami area. We represent a diverse clientele, located throughout the United States and the world. We travel all over the U.S. and the world, painstakingly seeking discovery to gather the winning facts.
Your case deserves immediate and thorough attention. The Holzberg Legal firm will meet and work directly with each and every client. We believe that in order to effectively communicate your injuries, your pain and suffering and your losses, there is no substitute for personal attention. We will take the time to learn about what is important to you so that when we plead your individual case to a jury, insurance adjuster, risk manager, cruise line executive fighting your interests, or big corporation, we will be able to share your experience based upon first-hand knowledge.
Our 28 years of experience has taught us that there is no substitute for hands-on knowledge and careful attention to detail. Our lawyers will visit you in your home, your hospital bed, or wherever is necessary to understand what makes your case unique and important to you. Personal attention translates directly into the amount of your settlement or verdict when an experienced lawyer who cares about you and your family represents you.
Holzberg Legal will fight for your rights aggressively and with passion and get you the results and compensation you deserve. Let a trained and experienced personal injury and maritime law firm handle your case today.
Glenn J. Holzberg who has been practicing law in South Florida for more than 28 years leads Holzberg Legal. Mr. Holzberg is a skilled veteran who has appeared in virtually every courthouse in South Florida (Key West to Palm Beach) in both state and federal courts. With this experience Mr. Holzberg and his staff managed a wide array of cases involving injuries, diseases, medical conditions, and adverse drug affects. We work with and learn from medical, scientific, and technical experts including most medical specialties, engineering, and architecture, forensic and accounting, and many others. Mr. Holzberg has a deep interest and feel for the medical aspects of your case, allowing Holzberg Legal to comfortably manage the technical medical aspects and find injuries, often missed by other professionals, enhancing your case value and your recovery. For example, we have successfully resolved cases revealing the following medical issues: Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD/CRPS), Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Paralysis, Spinal Fusion Surgery (ACDF), all major bone fractures and joint replacements (hip, knee, shoulder, ankle), repetitive use injuries, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Major Depressive Anxiety Disorder (related to injuries), Post Concussive Syndrome – Closed Head Injuries, Strokes, Heart Attacks, and a wide range of death cases.
GLENN J HOLZBERG, ESQ. Education, Bar Admissions, & Accolades
- Rated "AV" by the Martindale-Hubbell International Profile of Attorneys (only 5% of attorneys rated by Martindale-Hubbell achieve an AV rating and indicates the height of professional excellence)
- BA, University of Florida in 1978 (cum laude)
- JD, University of Miami School of Law in 1982
- Member of the Florida Bar, 1982 – present
- Member of the American Association for Justice (AAJ) 1984 – present
- Member of the Florida Justice Association, 1993 present
- Presiding Judge for the 2011 Florida Justice Association Earle Zehmer Mock Trial Competition
- Member of the Trial Bar for the United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Member of the United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
- Frequent Guest Judge for the University of Miami Mock Trial Competition and AAJ Law School Mock Trial Competition
Call 305-668-6410 today to arrange a consultation with attorney, GLENN J. Holzberg or Contact via e-mail at:
ELEXIS HOLZBERG KRITZER, ESQ. Education, Bar Admissions, & Accolades
- BA, University of Florida, 2005 (summa cum laude)
- JD, University of Miami School of Law, 2009
- Member of the Florida Bar, 2009 – present
- Member of the Florida Justice Association (FJA)
- FJA Young Lawyers Board of Directors, Director 2011-2013; Director at Large 2010-2011
- Member of the Dade County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Member of the Florida Association for Women Lawyers (FAWL)
- Steering Committee for the Florida Association for Women Lawyers (FAWL) and Foster Care Review (FCR) FIESTA MIAMI, 2009 - 2010
- University of Miami Family Law Society, President (2008 - 2009)
- University of Miami Honor Council, School-Elected Adjudicator, 2007 - 2009
- Res Ipsa Loquitur (University of Miami Law Newspaper), Executive Editor, 2008 - 2009; Assistant Editor-in-Chief, 2007 - 2008
- Kristi House – Volunteer; Healing environment for child victims of sexual abuse and their families, through prevention, treatment and coordination of services
- Judicial Intern in the 11th Judicial Circuit, 2007
- Born and raised in Miami, FL
- Specializing in Personal Injury and Maritime Law
Call 305-668-6410 today to arrange a consultation with attorney, Elexis H. Kritzer or Contact via e-mail at: email@example.com