Personal Injury law encompasses a wide variety of claims that affect individuals and families every day. Our opponents are the biggest insurance companies, corporations, healthcare providers, and business owners such as Carnival Corporation, State Farm, GEICO, American Airlines, and Target. They hire big law firms, employ in-house lawyers, and investigators, who only represent big Insurance and Fortune 500 companies.
How can you compete against these vast resources? The only way is by hiring Glenn J. Holzberg, an experienced Miami personal injury lawyer. Our firm offers a contingency fee agreement in all personal injury cases. The contingency fee system is the great equalizer because we do not get paid unless you recover for your injury. The companies we fight are paying lawyers hundreds of dollars per hour. You could never afford to hire an experienced lawyer this way. We spend as much time as needed to get you the money you deserve. We do not charge by the hour. That is why at Holzberg Legal we only work with contingency fee agreements on all our Miami personal injury, Maritime, Premises Liability, and personal injury cases. We collect no fee unless we get you money.
Experience makes a difference. Let our 35 years of experience go to work for you. Your personal injury case is important to me, Glenn J. Holzberg, your Florida and Miami Super Lawyer for 5 straight years; twice named a Florida Trend Legal Elite Lawyer.
At Holzberg Legal, we have represented people like you for injuries or death in the following cases:
- Automobile and trucking accidents;
- Motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian accidents;
- Cruise ship injuries and accidents (passengers and crew);
- Boat, Yacht, and Jet Ski accidents;
- Premises liability cases including slip and fall and trip and fall);
- Negligent and/or Inadequate security cases;
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (including TBI and MTBI);
- Amusement park and resort accidents;
- Spinal Cord Injuries from Trauma or Medical Mistakes (including Paralysis, Paraplegia, and Quadriplegia);
- Sexual Assault, Sexual violence, and rape (including Cruise ships, malls, schools, shopping centers, apartments, hotels);
- Medical malpractice cases;
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (severe PTSD and chronic PTSD);
- Dog bite cases;
- Nursing home abuse and neglect;
- Construction and workplace accidents;
- Dangerous drugs and Pharmaceutical Class Actions; and,
- Toxic Torts (including dangerous chemical or substance exposure)
As experienced Miami personal injury lawyers, we only work on a contingency fee basis, which means that you pay us nothing unless we recover money for you. We pay the costs during the case and you only reimburse those costs from your share of the recovery. In the event we do not recover money for you, we do not bill our clients for our costs. We do not charge you to talk about your case. Holzberg Legal is the right choice for you.
Your case demands experience, expertise, and dedication. We deliver! This is our promise to every client.
Call today 305-668-6410
Email today Glenn@HolzbergLegal.com