Personal Injury law encompasses a wide variety of claims that affect individuals and families every day. Our opponents are the biggest insurance companies, corporations, healthcare providers, and business owners- Carnival Corporation, State Farm, GEICO, American Airlines, Target. They hire big law firms, and employ in-house lawyers and investigators, who only represent big insurance and Fortune 500 companies. How can you compete against these vast resources? The only way is by hiring an experienced Miami personal injury lawyer through the contingency fee system. It is the great equalizer. The companies we fight are paying lawyers hundreds of dollars an hour for their entire staff. You could never afford to hire an experienced lawyer this way. When courts award fees to our firm, based upon experience, reputation, and the going rate in the community, we are paid $500-$600 per hour- what they charge big companies.
We do not charge hourly, but spend as much time as needed to get you the money you deserve. That is why at Holzberg Legal we only work with contingency fee agreements on all of our Miami personal injury, Maritime, Premises Liability, and all injury cases. We collect no fee unless we get you money.
Experience makes a difference. Let our 34+ years of experience go to work for you. Your Miami personal injury case is important to us, to me, Glenn J. Holzberg, your Florida and Miami Super Lawyer for 5 straight years; twice named a Florida Trend Legal Elite Lawyer.
At Holzberg Legal, we have represented people like you for injuries or death in the following cases:
- Automobile and trucking accidents;
- Motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian accidents;
- Cruise ship injuries and accidents (passengers and crew);
- Boating/Yacht and Jet Ski accidents;
- Premises liability cases (slip and trip and fall);
- Negligent and inadequate security cases;
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI and MTBI);
- Amusement park and resort accidents;
- Spinal Cord Injuries Paralysis-Traumatic or Medical Mistakes – Paraplegia and Quadriplegia;
- Sexual assault/attack and rape (on Cruise ships/malls/schools/shopping centers/apartments/hotels);
- Medical malpractice cases;
- Failure to diagnose cancer;
- PTSD (severe and chronic);
- Dog bites;
- Nursing home abuse and neglect;
- Construction and workplace accidents;
- Dangerous drugs and Pharmaceutical Class Actions; and,
- Toxic Chemical Dangerous Substances exposure.
As experienced Miami personal injury lawyers, we only work on a contingency fee basis- that means you pay us nothing unless we recover money for you. We pay the costs during the case and you only reimburse those costs from your share of the recovery. Hiring us is risk-free. In the event we do not recover money for you, we do not bill our clients for costs. We do not charge you to talk about your case. See why Holzberg Legal is the right choice for your case.
Your case demands experience and expertise. We deliver this to every client.
Call today and talk to me- 305-668-6410.